Why Shop with us?
EXPLORE OUR BUNDLES & SAVE
SAVE with our FAVES and explore our Value Bundles.
Our Bundle Options will automatically appear on each product page to make it super easy to combine our favorite products making it more affordable than ever to make the switch to Sustainable and Low Waste Living.
I just love my little stainless steel tins. So handy in the kitchen!
Finally a goregous yet masculine picture frame. Love it.
I totally recommend the Merino Throw Blankets. I bought one for my dear late mum and she adored it for the light weight, warmth and just pure energy of the natural fibre.
Welcome to Pure Nest!
Pure Nest Interiors was created with a vision to provide an easy shopping experience for sustainably and zero waste minded and environmentally conscious consumers who are looking for gorgeous homewares and products for their body, mind and home.
Our mission is to source and create beautiful and sustainable homewares and gifts along with the best Australian made Eco-Friendly Products so that everyone can create their own stunning Pure Nest free from unnecessary toxins, plastic and chemicals.
We work closely with small and sustainable Australian brands as well as talented local artisans to showcase their incredible work. We also source beautiful and sustainable pieces from around the world that support and promote Fair Trade communities.
All products must fulfill our sustainability and ethical living ethos.
So please explore the stories of our Artisans and discover the incredible people and communities we love collaborating with as your browse the store.
Luxurious Eco Homewares And So Much More
Pure Nest Interiors supplies eco homewares that are luxurious and beautiful for the discerning yet socially and environmentally conscious buyer. We are committed to the environment, and if you are too, then like us, you are always looking to include environmentally friendly choices in your lifestyle. We source only ethical and sustainable homeware from like-minded suppliers.
My name is Emily, and I had the vision to create an e-commerce platform for local and environmentally aware producers and suppliers and consumers who want products that are kinder to the environment. We support artisanal entrepreneurs, fair-trade communities and small Australian companies.
Together with my husband, I started a construction company with a similar ethos when I retired from my nursing career. We soon realised that our clients wanted advice and guidance on interior options to complement their newly constructed, environmentally sustainable homes. So the idea of Pure Nest Interiors was born with a vision to supply eco homewares to Australia. We stock a wide range of items from personal hygiene products, linen and sustainable homewares that you will be proud to own and use.
Our Guiding Principles
Our suppliers are partners in our journey. They all believe in the same principles we do and have sustainable and environmentally conscious mindsets. They are proud to supply us with only sustainable homeware products.
- Pure Nest and the majority of our suppliers adhere to fair trade principles. Fair-trade practices positively impact as many as one million livelihoods, with a high concentration of female entrepreneurs. These social enterprises often adhere to upcycling methods, support refugee rights, or practise organic farming.
- We endeavour to source products with zero waste or low waste to minimise pollution in landfills and natural waterways. We are constantly aware of our environmental footprint and choose to tread lightly.
- As far as possible, everything we market is free from unnecessary toxins, plastic and chemicals. The products must adhere to our sustainability and ethical living ethos. In this way, we can confidently assure our customers that they are doing their best to save the beautiful planet we share.
- We even vet our transportation providers before using their services, and they must adhere to carbon neutral shipping practices.
Browse Our Products and Be Inspired
We are thrilled to bring you a superior range of ethical homeware, including household products and soft furnishings that complement your home and lifestyle. We list some of these below:
- The Merino Chunky Throw Blanket is handcrafted on the Bellarine Peninsula and made from pure merino wool. It is available in stunning colours and is ideal to use as a sofa cover as it is comfy, soft and warm.
- Natural Facial Soap Bars are as gentle on your skin as they are to the environment. This soap is made from natural ingredients, does not contain palm oil or parabens, is biodegradable, cruelty-free, and vegan. The Absolute Avocado variant is made from pure Australian avocado oil. It is also available in Pink Clay, Activated Charcoal and Eucalyptus Euphoria, so you are assured of finding the ideal one for your skin type and preference.
- We are proud to have procured Bennetto’s Organic Chocolate which is irresistibly delicious and made from organic free-trade cocoa, is vegan and gluten-free. I can highly recommend the Mint and Cocoa Nibs flavour, which is my personal favourite, but you can also try Raspberries in Dark Chocolate or Toasted Hazelnut, which will have you licking your fingers.
- The Go Bamboo Veggie Brush has a bamboo handle and bass fibre bristles. It will give your vegetables a good scrub so you can prepare them in their skins, which helps to retain the nutrients. It comes in recyclable packaging.
Explore Our Sustainable Series
More people are becoming aware of sustainable methods and designs within the construction industry. This trend is highly positive as it has the potential to reduce the environmental impact along the entire production chain, as well as reducing energy usage. Nest Interiors has researched several industries and have found companies that adhere to these principles. We would encourage you to consider these brands when constructing or renovating your home.
Tapware and Plumbing Fittings, Grohe and Rocca are our recommendations for kitchen and bathroom tap fittings. For floor coverings, try Floorspace, Elk & Earth, Blessed Earth or Tussore Range. These Australian companies offer a wide range of rugs and carpets that are environmentally friendly and sustainably manufactured. If you need furniture, we suggest considering companies that use natural materials like wood, stone, glass or recycled materials such as recycled plastic. Even polycarbonate material is an option as it is lightweight, resistant to termites and sun or water damage. Contact us today to see how we can help you make your home environmentally friendly by introducing eco-friendly homewares and furnishings.
Pure Nest Interiors acknowledges The Wadawarrung People of the Kulin Nation as the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we live and work from and extend our respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, past, present and emerging.