With premium charcoal infused soft bristles and a biodegradable handle made of cornstarch these Eco Friendly Toothbrushes fulfill all the Sustainable requirements for a dental brush whilst being suitable for sensitive teeth and gums.
- Soft bristles are suitable for sensitive teeth and gum
- 0.01mm micro slim-tip bristles reach deep between teeth and along the gum-line
- The antiseptic properties of charcoal help to keep bacteria at bay in your toothbrush whilst also absorbing and destroying bacteria in the mouth
- Charcoal naturally whitens teeth by gently removing stains without stripping away tooth enamel
- The detoxifying properties of Charcoal help to eliminate chlorine and other harsh chemicals found in tap water
- The charcoal bristles help to prevent plaque build-up
- 100% biodegradable handle
- Biodegradable packaging
- BPA free
- PVC free
- Clear blister seal is made of PLA (aka “bioplastic") which is a biodegradable plant-based plastic made from corn starch.
1. Break off toothbrush head.
2. Discard thoughtfully. Take advantage of our recycling program. Otherwise, you can check with your local recycling programs to see if suitable.
3. Place the rest of the toothbrush and packaging into your home compost, or if not possible, in your rubbish bin.
It takes on average, 1 year for the toothbrush handle to break down into a chalk-like stick in a home compost or 90 days to break down in a commercial compost.
Whichever way you dispose of your Grin toothbrush, you can be confident that the toothbrush won’t be in landfill for hundreds of years to come - unlike many common toothbrushes today.
Please note: Grin toothbrushes are made from corn starch, a naturally occurring material that is robust for personal use, though may not have the strength of a traditional plastic toothbrush. Caution needs to be used when brushing teeth as heavy/hard brushing may cause the head to snap off. Please note that dentists recommend minimal pressure when brushing teeth to avoid issues like receding gums, enamel erosion and increased sensitivity of the teeth.
Designed in New Zealand and made in China.
Even the entire packaging, including blister is biodegradable.